We use specific French textbooks, CDs and other fun materials such as activity books and games to develop oral skills, memorize conjugation and gain a better vocabulary.
Our teachers will create an enjoyable atmosphere and adapt lessons to each child. The Alliance Française provides tutoring classes to children upon request.
Available levels :
French I to AP French and SAT Subject Test
Contact us to schedule a private class for your child!
1. The positive effect on intellectual growth and the enhancement of mental development.
2. The development of flexible thinking, skillful listening and sensibility.
3. Improving the understanding of the mother tongue.
4. Let the child communicate more easily with people not met under other circumstances.
5. Opening the mind to other cultures and helping to understand and appreciate people from other countries.
6. Providing a language of increased importance for future studies.
7. Broadening the range of career opportunities for which language skills are important, even essential.
CONTES & COMPTINES
The Alliance Française of Orange County is now offering « Contes & Comptines » classes.
We invite children to discover and listen to classical French fairy tales told by Charlotte in a peaceful and magical atmosphere every Thursday from 4.00pm to 4.45pm.
This story time is exclusively for children (3-5 years old, parents need to stay).
$10 per story time
$85 for the complete session (10 readings)
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
MOMMY & MOI
The Alliance Française of Orange County is partnering with LILA (Lycée International de Los Angeles) to offer “Mommy et moi” classes.
The class is taught by an Alliance teacher for children ages 15 to 30 months. The sessions take place at the Orange County campus at 1838 N. Shaffer Street, Orange, CA 92865.
For more information please check their website.